Immigration Service Details

0 minutes, 43 seconds Read

We are glad to advise you. Contact us for

Immigration Service

Working permit:Permission of working in China. Expats can apply for resident permit by holding working permit
Resident permit: Long term resident visa. Expats who are formally employed or invest a company or Rep office in China can apply for this visa. His or her mate and minor children can also apply for resident permit.
Business visa: Short-term business visiting visa, usually valid for one to three months.
Official Invitation letter of China visa: Chinese embassies usually require official invitation letter of China visa when expat applying for certain type of visa in these embassy. This letter is usually issued by local foreign affair office.
Health check-up: Expat shall take health check-up in local official Physical Examination Center to get health certificate to apply for working permit and resident permit.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Your cart is currently empty.